Terms and conditions of the online shop zkeshop.sk
General terms and conditions of the zkeshop.sk shopping portal (hereinafter referred to as
the Seller is, in the meaning of this VOS, the company Z&K company s.r.o. with its registered office at Ľ.Fulla 2 , 900 26 in Slovenský Grob. ID No.: 53711203, VAT No.: 2121471528 registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava in sec. 151946/B, (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”). Z&K company s.r.o. The contact details of the Seller are: email@example.com,
1. Z&K company is an online retailer of health and beauty cosmetic products with relevant approvals. By this, the seller’s portal is understood as an online catalogue with the possibility of ordering online – in the form of the Internet.
2. When ordering goods online, the consumer shall provide the following information:
When ordering and purchasing by an individual who will no longer use our goods as the object of their business, employment or profession, you provide us with data:
Name, surname, address, email and phone number – In case of purchase of goods related to your business, please indicate your business name, ID number, postal code, place / address (registered office) when ordering
3. When the final order is sent to the Seller, your order will be processed and you will be notified of its progress by email notification. The Seller undertakes to send the ordered goods no later than within 1 week from the order dispatch in the form of cash on delivery of the Slovak Post, courier company or its own courier – in the event that the goods have not been dispatched and their delivery is delayed by uncontrollable facts, the trader is obliged to inform the client immediately by email.
4. The seller usually dispatches the goods within 48 hours by contract carrier. You will be notified of the delivery of the goods by email. The Seller undertakes to provide to the contract seller only the necessary personal data for the delivery of the shipment, these data being understood to mean:
name, address, telephone number.
5. Tax document, invoice, which is a tax document – we send by email or attach to the order. This invoice will be sent to the buyer within 14 days at the latest to the email specified when ordering the goods from the seller. The goods are deemed to have been delivered upon receipt of the consignment by the buyer or a third party authorised to take delivery of the consignment.
6. Orders placed in our e-shop are binding. In the event of an order not being placed and not being collected and not being paid for, Z&K company s.r.o. is entitled to claim compensation for damages in the full amount of the proven costs incurred. According to the law, the order can be returned to the seller within 14 days in its original condition. Returned damaged, used goods may not be returned except by way of a claim, provided that the goods are defective in manufacture. The system and method of claiming our products is specified in the terms and conditions.
7. The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract due to the emptying of stock in the warehouse, unavailability of materials necessary for the production of goods, or due to maintenance work on the equipment used to manufacture our products. The Seller undertakes and is obliged by law to inform the Customer of this fact and to refund the deposit paid for the goods no later than 14 days after the withdrawal from the contract in the form of a transfer to the account.
8. The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods. The buyer has the right to test the goods in a manner similar to the usual way when buying in a traditional “brick and mortar” shop. Trying out the goods is absolutely not understood to use the goods for 14 days and then return them to the seller. When returning the goods, the buyer is obliged to send a written statement of withdrawal from the contract, indicating the details of the order in question, the account number for financial settlement. This cancellation also cancels any further supplementary contract relating to this order. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the goods must be sent to the company’s address
Z&K company listed in the first part of the terms and conditions.
- by withdrawing from the contract, the buyer undertakes to deliver the unused goods to the seller no later than 15 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. Please insure the shipment.
The Seller does not accept parcels sent on cash on delivery. After a valid withdrawal from the contract and compliance with the terms and conditions by the consumer, the seller shall refund to the buyer all payments that the buyer has demonstrably paid. However, the Seller shall not be obliged to pay the costs of any other method of delivery chosen by the Buyer, but only the cheapest available method of delivery – upon withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer shall bear all costs associated with the shipment of the goods.
9. In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the buyer and delivery of used or damaged goods, or if the value of the goods is reduced due to mishandling of the goods, the seller is entitled to compensation for damages against the buyer,
10. The buyer may not withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is : – the sale of goods made according to the buyer’s special requirements, goods that have been custom-made on the basis of the buyer’s request.
11. The purchase price of the goods will always be confirmed to you in the order confirmation email. The buyer confirms that he/she has been informed that the order includes the obligation to pay the price.
12. All prices for goods and services and all charges in the online store are inclusive of VAT – prices are final. All promotions are valid while stocks last, unless otherwise stated for a specific product.
13. Warranty conditions are regulated by the Complaints Procedure.
14. The Seller shall not be liable for delayed delivery of goods caused by courier service or for incorrect indication of the address by the Buyer. The Buyer is obliged to carefully check the goods upon receipt from the Seller or courier and to confirm the receipt by signing the receipt document. Damage to the delivered parcel caused by the courier service must be claimed from the courier service employee. In this case, the buyer does not accept the damaged goods from the courier and the damage is noted on the receipt.
15. The Buyer has the right to cancel the order only and exclusively after the order has been sent and in the form of an email within 60 minutes of the order being sent. The Buyer must be able to cancel the order by the date of receipt of the email notification. Notification of an order in a “pending” state places the Buyer’s order into the production or shipping process, which cannot be stopped. Cancellation of the order is only possible by email. In the case of payment of the order to a bank account, after cancellation of the order, the costs will be refunded to the buyer at the latest within 14 days of the written/email confirmation of the cancellation of the order.
16.1. The Parties agree that the Buyer, if he is a natural person, is obliged to notify the Seller of his name and surname, address of permanent residence, including postal code, telephone number and e-mail address.
16.2. The buyer or the data subject (hereinafter referred to as “buyer” or “data subject”) provides personal data to the seller voluntarily for the purpose of fulfilling his obligations under the purchase contract and further communication with him. Without their provision, the Seller cannot properly perform the contract with the Buyer and therefore it will not be possible to conclude the contract with the Buyer. The purpose of processing these personal data is the issuance of a tax document, pre-contractual relations, identification of the buyer, order confirmation by phone or by e-mail, delivery of goods, registration in the online store www.Edenpharma.sk, sending information about news and promotional offers.
16.3. The Seller processes the personal data of the data subjects for marketing purposes on the basis of their request or consent of the data subject in accordance with § 11 (1) of the Act. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended by later legislation. The data subject shall consent to the processing of personal data for this purpose when ordering goods via the online shop www.Edenpharma.sk, when registering in the online shop www.Edenpharma.sk or in another appropriate manner. The data subject gives his/her consent by ticking the appropriate box before placing the order or when registering on the online shop www.Edenpharma.sk for the Seller to process and store his/her personal data in the scope of name, surname, email address in the Seller’s activity related to sending information about news and promotional offers and to process them in its information system Marketing. The Buyer grants the Seller this consent for a limited period of time until the purpose of processing the Buyer’s personal data is fulfilled
16.4. By sending the order to the Seller, the Buyer declares that he/she gives his/her consent within the meaning of § 11 (1) of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. The Seller undertakes to treat and store the Buyer’s personal data in accordance with the scope of clause 16.1 for the purposes specified in clause 16.2. The Seller undertakes to treat and dispose of the Buyer’s personal data in accordance with the applicable laws of the Slovak Republic. The Seller shall ensure the immediate destruction of the Buyer’s personal data after the purpose of processing has been fulfilled in accordance with Section 17(1) of the CPLR. The Buyer may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. The consent shall expire within 1 month from the receipt of the withdrawal of consent by the Buyer to the Seller.
16.5. The Buyer has the right and opportunity to update personal data directly in the online mode on the website of the online store, in the customer section, immediately after logging in.
16.6. The Seller declares that, in accordance with § 6 (2) (c) of the Act on Personal Data Protection, personal data will be collected solely for the purpose specified in point 16.2. of these General Terms and Conditions.
16.7. The Seller declares that, in accordance with Section 6(2)(e) of the Personal Data Protection Act, it will ensure that personal data is processed and used exclusively in a manner that corresponds to the purpose for which it was collected.
16.8. The Seller declares that, in accordance with Section 6(2)(i) of the Personal Data Protection Act, it will process personal data in accordance with good manners and will act in a manner that does not contravene or circumvent the Personal Data Protection Act or other generally binding legal regulations.
16.9. The Buyer has the right, upon written request from the Seller, to request 1/ confirmation of whether or not personal data about him/her are processed, 2/ information in a generally comprehensible form about the processing of personal data in the information system in
- a) the identification details of the seller and of the seller’s representative, if appointed,
- b) the identification data of the processor; this does not apply if the Seller does not proceed in accordance with § 8 ZnOOÚ when obtaining personal data,
- c) the purpose of the processing of personal data,
- d) the list of personal data or the scope of personal data pursuant to Section 10(4), first sentence, of the Convention on the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms; and
- e) additional information which, taking into account all the circumstances and conditions of the processing of personal data, is necessary for the buyer to guarantee its rights and legally protected interests, in particular: – an indication of the voluntary nature or the obligation to provide the personal data requested; if the Seller obtains the Buyer’s personal data on the basis of the Buyer’s consent pursuant to Section 11 of the CPLR, the Seller shall also notify the Buyer of the period of validity of the consent, and if the Buyer’s obligation to provide personal data results from a directly enforceable legally binding act of the European Union, an international treaty to which the Slovak Republic is bound or a law, the Seller shall notify the Buyer of the legal basis which imposes this obligation on the Seller and inform the Buyer of the consequences of the refusal to provide the personal data; – the range of recipients, if it is foreseen or obvious that the personal data will be made available to them, – third parties, if it is foreseen or understood that personal data will be disclosed to them, – the range of recipients, if it is foreseen or understood that personal data will be disclosed to them, – third parties, if it is foreseen or understood that personal data will be disclosed to them, – the range of recipients, if it is foreseen or understood that personal data will be disclosed to them, – the form of disclosure, if personal data are to be disclosed, – third countries, if it is foreseen or understood that transfers of personal data to those countries are to take place,
16.11. Upon the issuance of a decision pursuant to paragraph 16.14, the Purchaser shall be entitled to familiarize himself with the procedure for processing and evaluating operations:
- in a generally comprehensible form, precise information about the source from which he or she obtained his or her personal data for processing,
- a list, in a generally comprehensible form, of the personal data subject to processing,
- the rectification or destruction of your incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data subject to processing,
- disposal of her personal data, the purpose of which has ended; if the subject of processing is official documents containing personal data, he can request their return,
- liquidation of her personal data, which are the subject of processing, if there has been a violation of the law,
- blocking of her personal data due to withdrawal of consent before the expiration of its validity period, if the seller processes personal data based on the consent of the buyer. 16.11. Buyer’s right according to point 16.10. points 3 and 4 can be limited only if such a limitation results from a special law or its application would violate the protection of the buyer, or the rights and freedoms of other persons would be violated.
16.12. Based on a free written request, the buyer has the right to object to the seller
- the processing of her personal data, which she assumes are or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without her consent, and to request their disposal,
- using the title, name, surname and address of the buyer for the purposes of direct marketing in postal communication, or
- providing the buyer’s title, first name, last name and address for direct marketing purposes.
16.13. The buyer, on the basis of a written request or in person, if the matter cannot be delayed, has the right to object to the processing of personal data at the seller at any time in cases according to § 10 par. 3 letters a), e), f) or g) ZnOOÚ by stating legitimate reasons or presenting evidence of unauthorized interference with its rights and interests protected by law, which are or may be damaged in a specific case by such processing of personal data; if this is not prevented by legal reasons and it is proven that the buyer’s objection is justified, the seller is obliged to block and dispose of the personal data, the processing of which the buyer objected to, without undue delay, as soon as the circumstances allow.
16.14. The buyer, on the basis of a written request or in person, if the matter cannot be delayed, further has the right to object to the seller at any time and not to submit to the seller’s decision, which would have legal effects or a significant impact for her, if such a decision is issued solely on the basis of automated processing of her personal data data. The buyer has the right to ask the seller to review the issued decision by a method different from the automated form of processing, while the seller is obliged to comply with the buyer’s request, so that the decisive role in the review of the decision will be played by an authorized person; the seller informs the buyer about the method of examination and the result of the finding within the period according to point 16.21. The buyer does not have this right only if it is established by a special law in which measures to ensure the legitimate interests of the buyer are regulated, or if within the framework of pre-contractual relations or during the existence of contractual relations, the seller issued a decision by which he complied with the buyer’s request, or if the seller based on of the contract took other reasonable measures to ensure the legitimate interests of the buyer.
16.15. If the buyer exercises his right
- in writing and from the content of her request it follows that she is exercising her right, the request is considered to have been filed under this Act; the buyer shall deliver the request submitted by e-mail or fax in writing no later than three days from the date of its sending,
- in person orally in the minutes, from which it must be clear who exercised the right, what is claimed and when and who drew up the minutes, his signature and the buyer’s signature; the seller is obliged to hand over a copy of the minutes to the buyer,
- in the case of an intermediary according to point 1 or 2 of this paragraph, he is obliged to hand over this request or minutes to the seller without unnecessary delay.
16.16. If the buyer suspects that his personal data is being processed without authorization, he can submit a proposal to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data.
16.17. If the Buyer does not have full legal capacity, the legal representative can exercise his rights.
16.18. If the buyer is not alive, his rights, which he had under this law, can be exercised by a close person.
16.19. The buyer’s request according to point 16.9., 16.10. 1/, 3/ to 6, and point 16.12. until 16.14. provided by the seller free of charge.
16.20. Buyer’s request according to point 16.10. 2/ provided by the seller free of charge, except for payment in an amount that cannot exceed the amount of material costs incurred for the purpose of making copies, importing technical media and sending information to the buyer, unless a special law provides otherwise.
16.21. The seller is obliged to handle the buyer’s request in writing according to paragraphs 16.19. a
16.20. no later than 30 days from the date of delivery of the application
16.22. Limitation of the buyer’s rights according to point 16.11. the seller will notify the buyer and the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic in writing without undue delay.
17. After sending the order or registration, the buyer can receive messages about the offers of goods, additional benefits, competitions and services of the seller. The customer can change the email notification settings by logging into his user account.
18. By checking the box during registration or ordering goods without the need for registration, the customer agrees that he has read and fully understood these GTC.
19. The seller reserves the right to change the terms and conditions. The seller fulfills the notification about the change of business terms as an obligation by adding a notice under these business terms. It will thus indicate the date of the last change, by which the terms and conditions become valid and fully replace the previous VOS
20. The relevant provisions of the Civil Code, Act no. 22/2004 Coll. on electronic commerce and on amendments to Act No. 128/2002 Coll. on state control of the internal market in matters of consumer protection and on amendments to certain laws as amended by Act no. 284/2002 Coll. as amended and Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in distance selling
Z&K company General terms and conditions of the portal www.zkeshop.sk become effective against the buyer upon conclusion of the purchase contract, which is considered to be the sending of an order in the form of an online store/catalogue, a binding email order, a telephone order and subsequent confirmation by email.
1. This complaint procedure was processed according to the Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”) and applies to consumer goods (hereinafter referred to as “Goods”), for which the buyer’s rights of liability for defects (hereinafter referred to as “Complaints”).
2. Seller means Z&K company s.r.o. with headquarters at Ľ.Fullu 2, 900 26 in Slovensky Grob. IČO: 53711203, VAT number: 2121471528 registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava District Court in the department Ltd., Insert number: 151946/B
3. “Buyer” is the consumer of goods (a person who buys goods for personal consumption)
4. Natural and legal persons note that the terms of the guarantee (warranty period) may be different from the terms of the guarantee for consumers and the relations between sellers and buyers are regulated by the Commercial Code.
1. If, upon delivery of the goods, the goods show obvious defects, are delivered in a damaged transport package, the buyer is obliged not to accept the goods. In such a case, the buyer remains entitled to the provision of proper performance by the Seller, or the return of the purchase price of the goods.
2. In the event that, after the Buyer has taken over the goods, defects in the goods occur during the warranty period, the Buyer may make a legitimate claim. complaint letter (/wpcontent/uploads/2015/06/reklamacia.pdf) = click to download the complaint letter 3. The length of the warranty period is governed by the valid provisions of the Act, which sets it at 24 months. The warranty period of the goods begins on the day of delivery of the goods to the buyer.
4. In the event that the claimed goods are delivered by post, courier of the transport company, the responsible person will take over the goods and check the documentation. The date of delivery by courier service is the decisive date for the processing of product complaints. The seller will not accept any goods sent cash on delivery from the buyer.
Seller’s responsibility for product defects
1. If it is a product defect that can be removed immediately, the seller is obliged to remove the defect.
2. The seller can refuse to claim goods for which the following has not been observed: Correct storage of the product according to the additional leaflet or label
3. The seller has informed the consumer of the goods about his rights in the form of a complaint procedure posted on his website, which follow from paragraph §622 of the Civil Code and the rights arising from section § 623 of the Civil Code. The seller made it possible to read these conditions at the time of the order. Complaint handling 1. Complaints are made by sending damaged goods to the company’s mailing address, which is: Z&K company s.r.o. with headquarters at Ľ.Fullu 2, 900 26 in Slovensky Grob. IČO: 53711203, VAT number: 2121471528 registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava District Court in the department Ltd., Insert number: 151946/B. The buyer is obliged to document the invoice and the completed claim form together with the goods. It is not possible to make a claim without a claim letter. The completed complaint form can also be sent by email. 3. Complaints must be settled without unnecessary delay no later than 30 days from the day the complaint is made.
4. In a situation where the buyer sends the goods to the seller, he is obliged to pack them in suitable packaging to prevent moisture or other damage to the goods.
5. When receiving and checking the goods from the courier, the date of delivery by the courier is the decisive date for initiating a complaint.
6. The responsible person is fully responsible for the progress of the claim, which is bound by the provisions of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection and the Civil Code. The customer is immediately informed about the handling of the complaint by the email specified when purchasing the goods, within the legal deadline.
7. The right to apply the guarantee expires in the case of consuming more than 10% of the contents of the goods. Final provisions In case of any complaint, the consumer contacts the seller by email and agrees with him on the most appropriate procedure for handling the complaint in accordance with the complaint conditions. If you believe that your consumer rights have been violated, you can use the option of Alternative Dispute Resolution Act no. 102/2014 by contacting the following institutions:
- SOI – Slovak Trade Inspection
- Office for the Regulation of Electronic Communications and Postal Services (refers to public services and postal services,
- a private company that has a state license for implementation (so-called authorized legal entity, entered in the list).
This complaint procedure becomes valid together with the VOS 01.01.2017.
Changes to the complaint procedure and VOS will be announced.
Z&K company s.r.o., Ľ.Fullu 2, Slovenský Grob 90026